Monday, December 17, 2012

Teagan White

http://www.teaganwhite.com/
Teagan White was that artist for me where I felt like, god damn, I really wish that was me.  I am completely impressed by all of her illustration (and she just happens to share a love of bugs with me).  Her work is focused on the delicate relationships between flora and fauna.  Most of the work is illustrated by hand in grayscale, then color and texture gets added in photoshop (I should try this).  For a lot of the pieces, she introduces a texture to make it feel like a screen print.  In my opinion, she should actually screen print some of these.  How gorgeous with this one be?
If I can come up with the money, I'm thinking about requesting a tattoo design from her. 
She also does some really adorable illustration for children's books.  That would be a great path for me for a solid income. 

No comments:

Post a Comment